EVANGELICAL PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH IN S.A.
(SWISS MISSION IN S.A. FOUNDED IN 1875)

Laying of the first three bricks of the CCC


1. The first ordained female minister of the EPCSA Rev LB Kubayi had a dream of building a Church Conference Center. She shared this dream with Women's Guild of the church, they bought it and started contributing as little as 25c per member annually. The dream was kept alive from generation to generation, the money was increasing until now that it is R100 per member.

2. The church conference center never came to being until the church, mother body took over the project as their own from the hands of Women's Guild to the Synod. The structure was erected in preparation of 140 years of the EPCSA existence, unfortunately, that was the year which Rev LB Kubayi passed on. The women's Guild are the most contributing guild towards the building as it is their initiation. The Presbyteries and other guilds are supporting as well.

3. The Moderator of the church, Right Reverend SPH Nyambi visited the site on the 21st of May 2018 to lay the first three bricks of the building in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. The building was now handed over to the BEC construction to continue with the project which is expected to be completed by the end of July 2018.

4. The church will have their first Bi-Annual Conference this year on the 7,8 and 9 of September at the venue. All the church guilds and those who are not part of any guild will be meeting there for celebration.